Follow Me

no
no

We've got movement!

So I've been busy. I was so disappointed with the Haddon Mk1 not working I started everything from scratch. The result is less parts, less bolts, less gantry twisting and much easier and faster to print.

We'll see where it goes from here, but all in all it seems to be working. Fast. Next step is testing how *good* it moves... I'll try to hook up an extruder to it tomorrow. In the meantime enjoy the video. And please disregard the hole in my wall XD

(Note the twisting of the Y axis when the head starts homing the X, and when it ends. I wonder what that will do to prints. I'll do some measurements as soon as I print something, and then some tweaking is in order. )

previous article
Newer Post
next article
Older Post



Post a Comment
no
no

Name

Email *

Message *